Commissions & Wholesale
Acceptance of Commissions for a custom piece of art is subject to Ali's schedule (allowances for show and gallery commitments). Ali maintains an active Waitlist should she not be able to accept a Commission immediately.
Estimated 2021 Pricing (to be finalized upon Commission specs and details):
24" x 24" - $975
28" x 22" - $1,050
30" x 20" - $1,050
30" x 24" - $1,200
36" x 24" - $1,450
30" x 30" - $1,625
36" x 36" - $2,150
40" x 30" - $1,995
40" x 40" - $2,500
48" x 24" - $1,950
48" x 30" - $2,400
48" x 36" - $2,900
Thank you for your interest in commissioning a piece from Ali Leja Art. Here are a few general guidelines in the commission process:
- Call/Text (404) 216-2429 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the piece (size, price, colors, subject matter, reference photos, fabric samples, etc.).
- For pet and family portraits, Ali needs a representative photo to help guide the process and in the spirit of creating the perfect piece to your expectations. Please note that she does not paint facial features on family portraits/figures. She does include facial shading in faces.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required upon agreement to commission a piece of artwork. Ali will add you to her commission schedule upon receipt of the deposit.
- The production timeframe is 10-12 weeks, subject to the holidays.
- If requested, Ali will send you a sketch, midpoint and final picture of the piece. You may request a change at any of these points.
- The 50% payment balance is due when the piece is completed.
- Shipping is done through Fed Ex, or, if you are local to Johns Creek, GA, you may schedule a pick-up of the art at Ali's home studio. There is an additional charge for packing and shipping (please provide delivery address for estimate of cost).
Ali looks forward to collaborating and creating your special piece!